Textured Latex Paint for Perma-Chink
Chink Paint is an elastomeric, textured coating for renewing or changing the color of chinking. This makes it ideal for giving a facelift to your home by brightening the appearance of old, dirty chinking or altering the color of existing chinking.
Chink Paint's elasticity enables it to expand and contract with Perma-Chink or Energy Seal without cracking or peeling.
When restoring an older home, Chink Paint can save time and money by eliminating the need to mask off the chinking before staining. Simply wait for the stain to dry and then apply a coat of Chink Paint in whichever color you desire.
Features and Statistics
- UV stable
- Allows for chinking color change
- Covers existing chink stains from wood staining
- Stretches, won't crack or peel
- Suitable for all climates
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Chink Paint Label
- Sealants Application Guide