Epoxy Putty Wood Restoration System
E-Wood is a putty-like, non-shrinking, epoxy filler used to fill in missing sections of logs or dimensional wood members. E-Wood will form a permanent bond to most rigid surfaces. Porous surfaces should always be treated with a compatible, low viscosity epoxy system such as M-Balm. Use E-Wood to replace missing sections of window sills, frames, furniture, or any wood structure. Use it to add new sections to completed structures. After repair with E-Wood, restored wood can be shaped with your normal wood working tools, including saws, sanders, planes, routers and drills.
- With disposable gloves, combine E-Wood epoxy and hardener. Do not mix more than can be applied in 15 minutes.
- Apply over wood that has been treated and sealed with M-Balm. Mold to rough finished shape.
- When cured, sand, nail, carve, paint or stain as desired.
Features and Statistics
- Restores strength to deteriorated wood.
- White vinegar and water cleanup.
- Does not shrink.
- Can be sawed, drilled, routed, nailed, screwed, painted and stained
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- E-Wood Label