Epoxy Wood Consolidator
Epoxy Wood Consolidator M-Balm epoxy liquid penetrates deeply into porous, deteriorated, dried-out or spongy wood, curing and hardening into a strong, water-resistant mass that includes both the original wood fibers and the epoxy mixture. The more M-Balm used, the stronger the restored wood member will become. It consolidates the decayed area in preparation for use with […]
- Mix two parts M-Balm epoxy with one part hardener. Mix only what can be applied in 30 minutes.
- Apply to affected area with applicator squeeze bottle. Repeat if necessary.
- In extreme cases, drill holes into the decayed wood and pour liberally into the affected area.
Features and Statistics
- Restores strength to deteriorated wood
- Vinegar clean-up
- Deep penetrating
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- M-Balm Label