Water-Based Transparent Deck Finish
Lifeline Endure Deck Finish is a one coat stain that protects decks from water and snow while providing outstanding resistance to graying due to UV radiation. This low environmental impact formulation is scuff and abrasion resistant but does not get slippery, even when wet. Being a complete finish system there is no need to apply other products over Endure Deck Finish.
Features and Statistics
- Scuff and abrasion resistant.
- Does not get slippery when wet.
- Excellent color retention.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Outstanding resistance to graying due to UV radiation.
- Protects the wood from water and snow.
- Reduces board cupping, splitting, warping and twisting.
- Easy to apply with brush or pad.
- Soap and water clean-up.
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Lifeline Endure Label
- Wood Finishes Application Guide