M-Balm Epoxy Resin Liquid penetrates deep into porous, diseased, dried or spongy wood, repairing and strengthening the wood with a durable moisture barrier that contains both the original wood fibers and the epoxy resin mixture.
The more M-Balm is used, the stronger the repaired wood becomes. The product seals the damaged area and prepares the surface for treatment with the product E-Wood.
Recommended application temperature: +5 to +30°C.
How to use?
- Mix two parts M-Balm epoxy resin with one part hardener.
- Mix only as much as you can apply to the work surface in 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the product from the bottle onto the surface to be treated.
- Repeat the action if necessary.
- If absolutely necessary, holes can be drilled in the damaged wood and a lot of the tool can be squeezed into the holes.